Please Login Or Register!
Please Login Or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRANSFER MARKET IS NOW OPEN!
SUPER LEAGUE NOW OPEN!

Real Madrid Job

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xD buckyyy
Admin
Admin
xD buckyyy

Real Madrid Job Empty
PostSubject: Real Madrid Job   Real Madrid Job Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25 2011, 04:54

Apply for Job here
Back to top Go down
Spritee II

Real Madrid Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid Job   Real Madrid Job Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25 2011, 15:33

can i please become the manager of real madrid, i like the club and i am an active member
Back to top Go down
II TyleRR

Real Madrid Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid Job   Real Madrid Job Icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 05:13

Hello, I have also applied for the Bayern job, but I thought that if I put my application out to more teams, there is more chance of me becoming an active member on the site. I will repeat my reasons :

Previously I have been on many interactive websites and have been constantly active, in fact I am still a member but I am looking to increase my competitive spirit whilst playing Fifa. I want to do this due to my ability is increasing and I would like to carry that on with a healthy dose of competitive games. I'm also very active and I am a good community player. Also I believe this Bayern Munich team has the potential to come top 4 in this league with the right adjustments and the right manager. I can bring a positive attitude and auroa to the whole site and be an good influence onto new community members. Thanks. Tyler. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real Madrid Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid Job   Real Madrid Job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Job
Page 1 of 1